1. Could you share a little bit about yourself and how you got started in photography?
My name is Taylor Burk, I am an adventurer and photographer of sorts! I got started in photography by being out in nature and experiencing unique places that not many people get to see. I wanted to take back photos of the places I visit and share them to inspire others to get out. I got introduced to Instagram and started posting my iPod touch photos. I then upgraded to iPhone and eventually a DSLR.
2. When did you join Instagram, and how has your account grown since then?
I joined a couple years ago, I started off posting what I was up to on my travels and random selfies. Once I started learning more about photography, posting higher quality photos and got involved into the community I saw a substantial growth.
3. How would you compare your usage of Instagram to other social media platforms?
My goto apps are Instagram and Snapchat, I have the most fun with those. Instagram is my main form of income out of all the apps I use.
4. What advice would you give to a photographer looking to market himself on Instagram?
Post what you love, post what inspires you and stick to you. Don’t market yourself to things you are not interested in.Make it organic!
5. Anything else you’d like to add?
Have a great day and don’t forget to